- See also changes related to Commutativity, or pages that link to Commutativity or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Commutativity. Needs checking by a human.
- Abelian group : A group in which the group operation is commutative.
- Addition : A binary mathematical operation of summing numbers or quantities together.
- Algebra : A branch of mathematics concerning the study of structure, relation and quantity.
- Associativity : A property of an algebraic operation such as multiplication: a(bc) = (ab)c.
- Centraliser : The set of all group elements which commute with every element of a given subset.
- Centre of a group : The subgroup of a group consisting of all elements which commute with every element of the group.
- Complex number : Numbers of the form a+bi, where a and b are real numbers and i denotes a number satisfying .
- Conjugation (group theory) : The elements of any group that may be partitioned into conjugacy classes.
- Division ring : (or skew field), In algebra it is a ring in which every non-zero element is invertible.
- Equation (mathematics) : A mathematical relationship between quantities stated to be equal, seen as a problem involving variables for which the solution is the set of values for which the equality holds.
- Extreme value : The largest and the smallest element of a set.
- Frobenius map : The p-th power map considered as acting on commutative algebras or fields of prime characteristic p.
- Group (mathematics) : Set with a binary associative operation such that the operation admits an identity element and each element of the set has an inverse element for the operation.
- Integer : The positive natural numbers (1, 2, 3, …), their negatives (−1, −2, −3, ...) and the number zero.
- Integral domain : A commutative ring in which the product of two non-zero elements is again non-zero.
- Local ring : A ring with a unique maximal ideal.
- Matrix : A mathematical construct generally represented as a rectangular array of elements.
- Multiplication : The binary mathematical operation of scaling one number or quantity by another (multiplying).
- Octonions : A nonassociative and noncommutative extension of the quaternions.
- Order (relation) : An irreflexive antisymmetric transitive binary relation on a set.
- Polynomial ring : Ring formed from the set of polynomials in one or more variables with coefficients in another ring.
- Quaternions : Numbers of form a + bi + cj + dk, where a, b, c and d are real, and i2 = −1, j2 = −1 and k2 = −1.