Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Centraliser, or pages that link to Centraliser or to this page or whose text .
- Group theory : Branch of mathematics concerned with groups and the description of their properties.
- Centre of a group : The subgroup of a group consisting of all elements which commute with every element of the group.
- Commutativity : A property of a binary operation (such as addition or multiplication), that the two operands may be interchanged without affecting the result.
- Normaliser : The elements of a group which map a given subgroup to itself by conjugation.