- See also changes related to Normaliser, or pages that link to Normaliser or to this page or whose text .
- Group theory : Branch of mathematics concerned with groups and the description of their properties.
- Centraliser : The set of all group elements which commute with every element of a given subset.
- Conjugation (group theory) : The elements of any group that may be partitioned into conjugacy classes.
- Normal subgroup : Subgroup N of a group G where every expression g-1ng is in N for every g in G and every n in N.