- See also changes related to Addition, or pages that link to Addition or to this page or whose text .
- Operation (mathematics) : A function which maps some finite Cartesian product of a set to itself.
- Binary operation : A function of two elements within a set, which assigns another value from among the elements of the set.
- Set (mathematics) : Informally, any collection of distinct elements.
- Subtraction : Add brief definition or description
- Multiplication : The binary mathematical operation of scaling one number or quantity by another (multiplying).
- Division (arithmetic) : The process of determing how many copies of one quantity are required to make up another; repeated subtraction; the inverse operation to multiplication.
- Group (mathematics) : Set with a binary associative operation such that the operation admits an identity element and each element of the set has an inverse element for the operation.