Binary operation/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Binary operation, or pages that link to Binary operation or to this page or whose text .
- Operation (mathematics) : A function which maps some finite Cartesian product of a set to itself.
- Addition : A binary mathematical operation of summing numbers or quantities together.
- Subtraction : Add brief definition or description
- Multiplication : The binary mathematical operation of scaling one number or quantity by another (multiplying).
- Division (arithmetic) : The process of determing how many copies of one quantity are required to make up another; repeated subtraction; the inverse operation to multiplication.