Division ring/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Division ring, or pages that link to Division ring or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Division ring. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebra over a field : A ring containing an isomorphic copy of a given field in its centre.
- Basis (linear algebra) : A set of vectors that, in a linear combination, can represent every vector in a given vector space or free module, and such that no element of the set can be represented as a linear combination of the others.
- Field (mathematics) : An algebraic structure with operations generalising the familiar concepts of real number arithmetic.
- Field theory (mathematics) : A subdiscipline of abstract algebra that studies fields, which are mathematical constructs that generalize on the familiar concepts of real number arithmetic.
- Linear equation : Algebraic equation, such as y = 2x + 7 or 3x + 2y − z = 4, in which the highest degree term in the variable or variables is of the first degree.
- Module : Mathematical structure of which abelian groups and vector spaces are particular types.
- Ring (mathematics) : Algebraic structure with two operations, combining an abelian group with a monoid.
- Serge Lang : (19 May 1927 – 12 September 2005) French-born American mathematician known for his work in number theory and for his mathematics textbooks, including the influential Algebra.