Central venous pressure/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Central venous pressure, or pages that link to Central venous pressure or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Central venous pressure. Needs checking by a human.
- Abdominojugular test : The abdominojugular test (AJR), also known as hepatojugular reflux, is used as an alternate physical examination test for measuring central venous pressure through the distension or swelling of the jugular vein.
- Anaphylaxis : An acute allergic reaction caused by exposure to an antigen to which the patient is hypersensitive.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Heart failure : Defective cardiac filling and/or impaired contraction and emptying, resulting in the heart's inability to pump a sufficient amount of blood to meet the needs of the body tissues or to be able to do so only with an elevated filling pressure.
- Peritonitis : An inflammation of the peritoneum (the serous membrane which lines part of the abdominal cavity and some of the viscera it contains).
- Sign (medical) : An objective finding on physical examination or diagnostic testing, complementing the subjective symptoms reported by a patient
- Symptom : A subjective description of an abnormal state, recounted by a patient, which is informative, but different from the objective result of a sign.