Central venous catheterization/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Central venous catheterization, or pages that link to Central venous catheterization or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Central venous catheterization. Needs checking by a human.
- Bacteremia : A condition in which viable bacteria are circulating in the blood.
- Bacterial endocarditis : Inflammation of the heart caused by the direct invasion of bacteria and leading to deformity and destruction of the valve leaflets.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention : US Public health agency serving as the centre for preventing, tracking controlling and investigating the epidemiology of AIDS and other diseases.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Fever : Elevation in the central body temperature of warm-blooded animals caused by abnormal functioning of the thermoregulatory mechanisms.
- Peripheral catheterization : Insertion of a catheter into a peripheral artery, vein, or airway for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- Sepsis : A systemic inflammatory response caused by an infection, which can be an immune response to the foreign organisms or a direct response to an exotoxin
- Silver : A metallic element with the periodic symbol Ag; a precious metal.
- Staphylococcus aureus : Facultatively anaerobic, Gram-positive pathogenic coccus capable of producing suppurative lesions, furunculosis, pyemia, osteomyelitis, food poisoning, and may be resistant to commonly used antibiotics.