Bacterial endocarditis/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Bacterial endocarditis, or pages that link to Bacterial endocarditis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bacterial endocarditis. Needs checking by a human.
- Abscess : Accumulation of purulent material in tissues, organs, or circumscribed spaces, usually associated with signs of infection.
- Bacteremia : A condition in which viable bacteria are circulating in the blood.
- Central venous catheterization : Surgical procedure used for inserting a medical tube into one of the large veins of the body.
- Computed tomographic cardiac angiography : Imaging method that uses a computed tomography (CT) scanner to look at the structures and blood vessels of the heart.
- Staphylococcus aureus : Facultatively anaerobic, Gram-positive pathogenic coccus capable of producing suppurative lesions, furunculosis, pyemia, osteomyelitis, food poisoning, and may be resistant to commonly used antibiotics.