Carinthia (state)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Carinthia (state), or pages that link to Carinthia (state) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Carinthia (state). Needs checking by a human.
- Austria : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia.
- Carinthia (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Carinthia (province) : A province in the north of Slovenia.
- Drava River : River in Central Europe, a 750km long tributary of the Danube, originating in the South Tirol in Italy.
- German language : A West-Germanic language, the official language of Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein, one of several official languages in Switzerland and Belgium, and also spoken in Italy and Denmark.
- Slovenian language : An Indo-European language that belongs to the family of South Slavic languages, spoken by about two million speakers.