Cantor's diagonal argument/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cantor's diagonal argument, or pages that link to Cantor's diagonal argument or to this page or whose text .
- Set theory : Mathematical theory that models collections of (mathematical) objects and studies their properties.
- Mathematical proof : Add brief definition or description
- Georg Cantor : (1845-1918) Danish-German mathematician who introduced set theory and the concept of transcendental numbers
- Cardinality : The size, i.e., the number of elements, of a (possibly infinite) set.
- Power set : The set of all subsets of a given set.
- Natural number : An element of 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., often also including 0.
- Real number : A limit of the Cauchy sequence of rational numbers.
- Countable set : A set with as many elements as there are natural numbers, or less.
- Halting problem : The task to decide whether a certain computer (executing a certain program) will eventually stop.