Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Botnet. Needs checking by a human.
- Amplification attack : A means of denying service from computers, networks, or both, not by the direct volume or resource consumption of the attack stimulus itself, but by the volume of responses that it generates
- Robot : Virtual or mechanical artificial agent, usually an electro-mechanical machine which is guided by computer or electronic programming, and is thus able to do tasks on its own.
- Denial of service : An attack on a computer or communications system that tries to prevent the system delivering its normal services to its users,
- Information security : The set of policies and protective measures used to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability to information; usually assumed to be information in a computer or telecommunications network but the principles extend to people and the physical world
- Malware : A term created from the words "malicious" and "software", used to describe undesirable or harmful software and changes to a computer.
- Port scanning : A class of network reconnaissance techniques that may be part of legitimate network operations, or a probing to find vulnerabilities to attack
- Swarming (military) : A method of military attacking using multiple attack forces against an opponent, which act in an autonomous but synchronized manner, with real-time communications for their coordination
- Worm (computers) : A form of malware that can spread, among networked computers, without human interaction.