Port scanning/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Port scanning, or pages that link to Port scanning or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Port scanning. Needs checking by a human.
- Botnet : A set of compromised computers which can collectively provide services to a "bot herder".
- HTTP : Network protocol on which the World Wide Web is based.
- Network reconnaissance : The process of sending stimuli to a computer network and analyzing the responses, which may be a legitimate operational function or a precursor to an attack on the network
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol : In the Internet Protocol Suite, SMTP is the basic method for transferring the "envelopes" of electronic mail among servers performing the electronic "post office" function, not the user mailbox function.