Bob E. Willis Jr./Related Articles
- See also changes related to Bob E. Willis Jr., or pages that link to Bob E. Willis Jr. or to this page or whose text .
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat
- Military strategy : The highest-level national concept of the use of pure military power, inlcluding setting the composition of the military and its deployment; high-level regional objectives in war; military research and setting military production priorities
- Operation Barbarossa : The German invasion of the Soviet Union, beginning on June 22, 1941
- Russian Liberation Army : A German-supported resistance organization, essentially a propaganda force, led by former Red Army lieutenant general Andrey Andreyevich Vlasov and made up of German prisoners of war
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- Command and General Staff College : A graduate degree granting U.S. Army professional education school for midcareer officers, typically majors, preparing for positions involving operational art at the brigade and division level