Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Beowulf. Needs checking by a human.
- Charles Keeping : 20th century British illustrator and children's author
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Geoffrey Chaucer : (1345-1400) English poet, author of The Canterbury Tales.
- Hildebrandslied : Medieval German heroic poem about the tragic meeting of father and son in combat
- J.R.R. Tolkien : (1892-1973) University professor and author, best known for The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.
- Old English : The English language as it was from about the middle of the fifth century until around the middle of the twelfth century (also known as Anglo-Saxon).
- The Lord of the Rings : An epic high fantasy novel written by the English author and philologist J.R.R. Tolkien.