- See also changes related to Hildebrandslied, or pages that link to Hildebrandslied or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hildebrandslied. Needs checking by a human.
- Beowulf : An Old English epic poem.
- Middle High German : Period in the history of the German language between 1100 and 1400, which is preceded by Old High German and followed by Early New High German.
- Old Norse : North Germanic language that was spoken by inhabitants of Scandinavia and inhabitants of their overseas settlements during the Viking Age, until about 1300.
- Old Saxon : The common name given to the earliest stage of historical development of those German dialects spoken by Germanic tribes belonging to the Saxon federation, and which did not participate in the Second or High German Consonant Shift.