Anti-tank missile/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Anti-tank missile, or pages that link to Anti-tank missile or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Anti-tank missile. Needs checking by a human.
- AGM-114 Hellfire : A U.S. Army guided missile, fired from attack helicopters, Air Force and CIA unmanned aerial vehicles and ground platforms against tanks and other armored vehicles, bunkers, "soft" vehicles, and cave targets.
- Air-to-surface missile : Launched from an fixed-wing aircraft or helicopter, missiles of this category have a wide variety of ranges, sensors, autonomy vs. man-in-the-loop control, warheads, and need for battle damage assessment
- Anti-tank warfare : The practice of measures, on or adjacent to the battlefield, to damage or destroy armored fighting vehicles including tanks, or to interfere with the ability of those vehicles to move on that battlefield
- Attack helicopter : A helicopter equipped with built-in heavy weapons, which has no standard cargo capacity and is used as a "flying tank" in close air support or battlefield air interdiction.
- BGM-71 TOW : A heavy antitank missile, launched from ground or helicopter platforms; all but the recent air-launched version trail a thin wire through which they receive man-in-the-loop guidance commands
- Dragon (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Euromissile HOT : European wire-guided anti-tank missile for vehicles and helicopters, similar to the U.S. BGM-71 TOW
- FGM-148 Javelin : A shoulder-fired, "fire and forget" missile using thermal viewing in the control unit and seeker, the missile has selectable pop-up anti-tank and direct fire (i.e., against buildings) flight modes
- Guided missile : A weapon that flies through air or space, under its own power, which adjusts its course to hit its target.
- M2 Bradley (armored fighting vehicle) : A family of armored fighting vehicles, with roles including infantry fighting vehicle, scouting, forward observer, and other functions in a platform sufficiently survivable to accompany the M1 Abrams tank, although needing more protection
- M47 Dragon : An obsolete U.S. medium anti-tank missile for infantry use, replaced by the FGM-148 Javelin
- Mast-mounted sensor : A means of mounting various sensors, such as surveillance, weapons control and warning, on top of the driveshaft of a helicopter, placing the sensors above the rotor so only they need to be exposed by a helicopter hiding in ground terrain
- Precision-guided munition : A powered or unpowered weapon that adjusts its flight path to hit a specific target, with a circular error probability in the low number of meters, often less than the radius of destruction
- Soviet support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War : Soviet technical assistance and sales of military and dual-use equipment, beginning in approximately 1975, to Iraq, and continuing through the Iran-Iraq War; the Soviet Union and France were the leading military suppliers to Iraq
- Tank (military) : A large land combat vehicle that moves on continuous tracks rather than wheels, has its primary armament in a rotating armored turret, is armored against more than small arms fire, and, while it can be extremely effective in many combat situations, is optimized to kill other tanks
- Vietnamese Communist grand strategy : Add brief definition or description