Euromissile HOT/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Euromissile HOT, or pages that link to Euromissile HOT or to this page or whose text .
- Anti-tank warfare : The practice of measures, on or adjacent to the battlefield, to damage or destroy armored fighting vehicles including tanks, or to interfere with the ability of those vehicles to move on that battlefield
- Guided missile : A weapon that flies through air or space, under its own power, which adjusts its course to hit its target.
- BGM-71 TOW : A heavy antitank missile, launched from ground or helicopter platforms; all but the recent air-launched version trail a thin wire through which they receive man-in-the-loop guidance commands
- Euromissile MILAN : Add brief definition or description
- Explosively formed projectile : A technique of using controlled explosives to direct a blast wave, or materials near it, into a desired shape
- Forward-looking infrared : An older term for thermal imaging systems, typically airborne, that can "see" objects by their heat emissions and difference from background, in conditions including night and fog
- HEAT (weapon) : Add brief definition or description
- High explosive anti-tank : Add brief definition or description
- Hollow charge : Add brief definition or description
- Munroe effect : Add brief definition or description
- Shaped charge : Add brief definition or description