M2 Bradley armored fighting vehicle/Related Articles
< M2 Bradley armored fighting vehicle(Redirected from M2 Bradley (armored fighting vehicle)/Related Articles)
- See also changes related to M2 Bradley armored fighting vehicle, or pages that link to M2 Bradley armored fighting vehicle or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/M2 Bradley (armored fighting vehicle). Needs checking by a human.
- 4th Infantry Division (U.S.) : An active modular division of the United States Army, a "heavy" division known as the "Ivy Division" for its insignia, four ivy leaves on a diamond field, primarily headquartered at Fort Hood, Texas.
- Anti-tank missile : A air-to-surface or surface-to-surface missile, optimized to defeat the most heavily armored tanks by such measures as attacking the thinnest armor, or using dual warheads to defeat reactive armor
- Armor (vehicle protective) : A covering over vulnerable parts of a vehicle, to resist harmful effects; the protection can combine specific materials with particular geometric configurations of those materials
- Armored fighting vehicle : A military vehicle that is both protected against blast and fragments, and either has offensive weapons or directly supports combat by vehicles with offensive weapons
- Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below : A U.S. Army system of pocket- and laptop-sized, user-friendly networked computers, for command and control from the individual soldier up to the brigade combat team
- Future Combat Systems : An cancelled development program,including a variety of military systems, including armored fighting vehicles, unmanned ground vehicles, artillery, precision guided munitions and unmanned aerial vehicles; was an evolutionary step in the restructuring of the United States Army and tailored to the brigade combat team organizational structure but will continue partially in the Brigade Combat Team Modernization
- Laser rangefinder : A device, analogous to radar but using light rather than radio waves, which measures the distance to an object of interest.
- M1 Abrams (tank) : Heavily armed and armored but expensive and heavy, main battle tank, designed for the United States Army, and used by the United States Marine Corps and several allies; proven from the Gulf War onwards.
- M109 howitzer : A family of self-propelled 155mm howitzers developed by the U.S. Army
- M113 (armored personnel carrier) : A lightly armored, fully tracked, box-shaped vehicle for carrying infantry and equipment, intended as a "battle taxi" to take its load to the edge of the battlefield; produced in the high tens of thousands
- M242 Bushmaster : A 25mm autocannon used on a wide variety of land, sea, and air platforms
- Night vision devices : Devices that amplify very low levels of visible or infrared light, such as starlight, allowing people to see in apparent darkness. They do not work when no light is present, as do forward-looking infrared systems
- Tank (military) : A large land combat vehicle that moves on continuous tracks rather than wheels, has its primary armament in a rotating armored turret, is armored against more than small arms fire, and, while it can be extremely effective in many combat situations, is optimized to kill other tanks
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat