Ampere (unit)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ampere (unit), or pages that link to Ampere (unit) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ampere (unit). Needs checking by a human.
- Abampere : Unit of electric current in the cgs-emu system of units; symbol abA; 1 abA = 10 A.
- Ampere (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Ampere's equation : An expression for the magnetic force between two electric current-carrying wire segments.
- André-Marie Ampère : (Lyons 20 January, 1775 – Marseilles 10 June, 1836) French physicist and mathematician best known for his work in electricity and magnetism.
- Coulomb (unit) : SI unit of electric charge; symbol C; 1 C = 1 A⋅s.
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Energy (science) : A measurable physical quantity of a system which can be expressed in joules (the metric unit for a quantity of energy) or other measurement units such as ergs, calories, watt-hours or Btu.
- Gaussian units : A centimeter-gram-second system of units often used in electrodynamics and special relativity.
- Henry (unit) : SI unit of inductance; symbol H; 1 H = 1 Wb/A.
- Volt : SI unit of electrical potential; symbol V; 1 V = 1 W/A = 1 J/C.
- Watt (unit) : SI unit of power; symbol W; 1 W = 1 J/s = 1 A⋅V