This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or a similar title.
Ampere can refer to:
- André-Marie Ampère The person, early 19th century French physicist and mathematician.
- Ampere (unit) SI unit of electric current named for André-Marie Ampère.
Several specific topics also bear Ampere's name:
- Ampere's equation Force between two electric-current-carrying wires.
- Ampere's law Integral relation between magnetic field and current (forerunner of Maxwell equation).
- Ampere's rule Right-hand rule for effect of electric current on compass needle.