Aerobic organism/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Aerobic organism, or pages that link to Aerobic organism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Aerobic organism. Needs checking by a human.
- Aeropyrum pernix : A heat-requiring extremophile species of Archaea.
- Bacteria : A major group of single-celled microorganisms.
- Citric acid cycle : A series of enzyme-catalysed chemical reactions of central importance in all living cells that use oxygen as part of cellular respiration.
- Concrete : Construction material consisting of cement, aggregate (generally gravel and sand), water and admixtures.
- Facultative anaerobic organism : An organism, usually a bacterium, that makes ATP by aerobic respiration if oxygen is present but is also capable of switching to fermentation under anaerobic conditions.
- Glycolysis : A biochemical pathway by which a molecule of glucose is oxidized to two molecules of pyruvate.