World Anti-Doping Agency/Related Articles
- See also changes related to World Anti-Doping Agency, or pages that link to World Anti-Doping Agency or to this page or whose text .
- Sports : An activity that involves skill and physical exertion, and is governed by a generally accepted set of rules and guidelines.
- : An independent organization founded in 1984 to provide for the settlement of sports related disputes through binding arbitration.
- Drugs banned from the Olympics : Substances prohibited for use by athletes prior to, and during competing in the Olympics.
- Olympic Games : A quadrennial multi-sport event organised by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) involving athletes from around the world in both summer and winter sport editions. The summer event was first staged at Athens in 1896 as a revival of the Ancient Olympics; the winter event was first staged at Chamonix in 1924.
Doping substances and practices
- Amphetimenes : Add brief definition or description
- Anabolic steroids : Hormones that facilitate building up of components of the body or the organisms that produce them.
- Blood doping : Add brief definition or description
- Erythropoietin : A protein hormone produced by the kidneys in response to hypoxia; it is essential for normal development and maturation of red blood cells (RBC).
- Gene doping : Add brief definition or description
- Human growth hormone : Add brief definition or description