- See also changes related to Adolescent, or pages that link to Adolescent or to this page or whose text .
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Age (biology) : The time an organism has been living after germination, hatching or birth, respectively.
- Aging (biology) : The gradual irreversible changes in structure and function of an organism that occur as a result of the passage of time.
- Youth : People early in their life.
- Adult : A sexually mature organism.
- Childhood : Add brief definition or description
- Developmental biology : The study of how cells grow and interact to form an organism.
- Human anatomy : The study of shapes and structures of and within the human body.
- Sociology : Social science that studies human social behavior or social relations, social institutions and structures, demography, public opinion, social welfare, social psychology and some forms of political behavior, as well as the history of sociology.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder : Behavior disorder originating in childhood in which the essential features are signs of developmentally inappropriate inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry : Add brief definition or description
- Juvenile delinquency : Antisocial or criminal behavior by children or adolescents, defined by law.
- Martha Young-Scholten : linguist specialising in the phonology and syntax of second language acquisition (SLA); senior lecturer at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.