From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Yeshiva. Needs checking by a human.
- Belz (Hasidic group) : A Hasidic Judaism group originating in western Ukraine, and now based in Jerusalem.
- Hebrew language : A semitic language used by ancient Israelites and Jewish communities, and revived as a modern language by Israeli Jews.
- Herschel Grynszpan : (1921—1940s) German political assassin and Jewish victim of The Holocaust.
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- Lithuanian Judaism : The non-Hasidic branch of Haredi Judaism.
- Orthodox Judaism : The branch within Judaism that stresses strict interpretation and practice of the Torah as expressed in the Talmud.
- School : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See School (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.