From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- School (institution): Institution dedicated to teaching and training people, usually through teacher-led lessons.
- : A major academic unit or division within a university, ordinarily consisting of several departments or disciplines. (E.g., the School of Medicine; School of Law; School of Education).
- : A type of meeting of members of the same profession or with common interests.
- : A group of persons adhering to a common set of principles or methods.
- : A group of artists, writers, etc. linked by some common characteristic (style, aims, teacher, etc.).
- : A group of aquatic animals swimming together.