From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Weed. Needs checking by a human.
- Agriculture : The process of producing food, feed, fiber and other goods by the systematic raising of plants and animals.
- Calla Lily : also known as Arum Lily, is the popular garden and horticultural name of some species in the genus Zantedeschia, which originated in southern Africa, which is neither a lily nor a calla nor an arum, nor is it a true flower; rather Calla Lillies are an inflorescence of tiny flowers surrounded by a petal-like spathe.
- Fungus : A eukaryotic organism, classified into the kingdom Fungi, that is heterotrophic and digest their food externally, and may be a yeast, mold, or mushroom.
- Lamb's lettuce : Hardy annual plant, Valerianella locusta or V. olitoria used in salads in winter and early spring, also a rich source of vitamins A (as carotene) and C.
- Monoculture : A technique, primarily used in agriculture or silviculture (forestry), used as a means of increasing the efficiency of human actions.
- Transgenic plant : Plants that have been genetically modified by inserting genes directly into a single plant cell, from a different species.
- Wild rose : Uncultivated thorny flowering shrub species of the genus Rosa.