From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Monoculture, or pages that link to Monoculture or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Monoculture. Needs checking by a human.
- History of agriculture : The story of systematic food production during the past 10,000 years.
- Bee : Flying insects of the order hymenoptera, closely related to wasps and ants.
- Biodiversity : The study of the range of life forms in a given ecosystem.
- List of agricultural methods topics : Add brief definition or description
- Pollination management : Horticultural practices that accomplish or enhance pollination of a crop, to improve yield or quality, by understanding of the particular crop's pollination needs, and by knowledgeable management of pollenizers, pollinators, and pollination conditions.
- Pollination : Process by which pollen is transferred in plants from the male reproductive organ (stamen or staminate cone) to the female reproductive organ (pistil or pistillate cone), thereby enabling fertilisation and sexual reproduction.
- Pollinator decline : The reduction in abundance of pollinators in many ecosystems worldwide.
- Weed : Plant that is considered to be a nuisance, and normally applied to unwanted plants in human-made settings such as gardens, lawns or agricultural areas, but also in parks, woods and other natural areas.