Virus (computers)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Virus (computers), or pages that link to Virus (computers) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Virus (computers). Needs checking by a human.
- Botnet : A set of compromised computers which can collectively provide services to a "bot herder".
- Malware polymorphism : Methods by which malware, in the process of reproduction and propagation, alters new copies in a way that makes them difficult to be recognized by defensive software
- Malware : A term created from the words "malicious" and "software", used to describe undesirable or harmful software and changes to a computer.
- Virus (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Worm (computers) : A form of malware that can spread, among networked computers, without human interaction.