From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Book : A bound set of sheets containing written or printed materials, or space for such.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- International Standard Serial Number : A unique eight-digit number system used to identify a print or electronic periodical publication, adopted as international standard ISO 3297 in 1975.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/ISBN. Needs checking by a human.
- Aqueous Wastes from Petroleum and Petrochemical Plants : A book about the composition and treatment of the wastewater streams produced in the hydrocarbon processing industries (i.e., petroleum refineries, petrochemical plants and natural gas processing plants).
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Number : One of the fundamental concepts of mathematics, used for such purposes as counting, ordering, and measuring.