Vatican City/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Vatican City, or pages that link to Vatican City or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Vatican City. Needs checking by a human.
- Catalog of types of religious organizations : Add brief definition or description
- Christianity : The largest world religion, which centers around the worship of one God, his son Jesus Christ, and his Holy Spirit.
- Cipher : A means of combining plaintext (of letters or numbers, or bits), using an algorithm that mathematically manipulates the individual elements of plaintext, into ciphertext, a form unintelligible to any recipient that does not know both the algorithm and a randomizing factor called a cryptographic key
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Euro : The official currency of the European Monetary Union.
- Italy : Southern European republic (population c. 58.1 million; capital Rome) that has northern borders with France, Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia, and coastlines on the Tyrrhenian, Mediterranean, Ionian and Adriatic seas; founding member of the European Union.
- Lazio : Add brief definition or description
- Library : Collection of books and periodicals.
- Roman Catholic Church : The largest of several Christian churches that holds communion with the Pope in Rome, claiming direct succession from Saint Peter.
- Rome : The capital city of Italy.