Urogenital system/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Urogenital system, or pages that link to Urogenital system or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Urogenital system. Needs checking by a human.
- Kidney : Organs in the dorsal region of the vertebrate abdominal cavity, functioning to maintain proper water and electrolyte balance, regulate acid-base concentration, and filter the blood of metabolic wastes, which are then excreted as urine.
- Penis : A male sexual organ for transmission of semen into the female reproductive tract.
- Prostate : Compound tubuloalveolar exocrine gland of the male mammalian reproductive system.
- Reactive arthritis : Autoimmune condition that develops in response to an infection in another part of the body, usually caused by invasive bacteria.