From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Prostate, or pages that link to Prostate or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Prostate. Needs checking by a human.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia : A non-cancerous enlargement of the prostate, which can press on the urethra making urination difficult.
- Cancer : A generic term for a large group of diseases that can affect any part of the body; one defining feature is the rapid creation of abnormal cells that grow beyond their usual boundaries, and which can then invade adjoining parts of the body and spread to other organs.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Pannexin : Member of a vertebrate family of proteins homologous to the invertebrate innexins, present to form channels that allow release of ATP in erythrocytes and taste receptor cells.
- Prostate cancer : Malignant tumour of glandular origin in the prostate, most presenting as adenocarcinomas.
- Urogenital system : Applicable to both biological sexes, the set of organs involved in sexual reproduction and the excretion of urine