Philae (comet lander)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Philae (comet lander), or pages that link to Philae (comet lander) or to this page or whose text .
- Outer space : The relatively empty regions of the universe outside the atmospheres of celestial bodies.
- Spacecraft : Vehicle designed to operate, with or without a crew, for use beyond the Earth's atmosphere.
- Comet : A ball of gas and ice that hurtles in an elliptical orbit around the Sun.
- Rosetta (comet orbiter) : Add brief definition or description
- 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko : Add brief definition or description
- Comet nucleus : Add brief definition or description