From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pannexin, or pages that link to Pannexin or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pannexin. Needs checking by a human.
- Electrical synapse : Anatomically specialized junction between two nerve cells at which an electrical current flows directly from one cell into the other.
- Gene : The functional unit of heredity.
- Innexin : Member of a class of proteins which is used to create gap junctions in invertebrates.
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.