The Prince/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to The Prince, or pages that link to The Prince or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/The Prince. Needs checking by a human.
- Alexander the Great : King of Macedon who conquered the Persian Empire in the late 4th century BCE.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Niccolò Machiavelli : (3 May 1469 – 21 June 1527) Italian philosopher and writer, considered one of the main founders of modern political science.
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Republicanism : The political ideology of a nation as a republic, with an emphasis on liberty, rule by the people, and the civic virtue practiced by citizens.
- State : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See State (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.