Niccolò Machiavelli/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Niccolò Machiavelli, or pages that link to Niccolò Machiavelli or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Niccolò Machiavelli. Needs checking by a human.
- Atheism : Absence of belief in any god or other supernatural beings; distinct from antitheism, or opposition to religion, and agnosticism, the position that one cannot know whether such beings exist.
- Humanism : A group of ethical theories that place the human being at the center of our moral concern. Also, an intellectual trend towards such ethical theories that occurred in the Western Renaissance and Reformation.
- Political philosophy : Branch of philosophy that deals with fundamental questions about politics.
- Republicanism : The political ideology of a nation as a republic, with an emphasis on liberty, rule by the people, and the civic virtue practiced by citizens.
- State : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See State (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- The Prince : A book on politics by Niccolo Machiavelli.