Tetraethyl lead/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Tetraethyl lead, or pages that link to Tetraethyl lead or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Gasoline : A fuel for spark-ignited internal combustion engines derived from petroleum crude oil.
- Air pollution : The presence of contaminants or pollutant substances in the air (air pollutants) that interfere with human health or welfare, or produce other harmful environmental effects.
- Catalytic converter : Add brief definition or description
- 1,2-Dibromoethane : Add brief definition or description
- 1,2-Dichloroethane : Add brief definition or description
- Lead : Chemical element number 82, a corrosion-resistant, dense, ductile heavy metal known to cause neurological problems.
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.