Ryuhei Kawada/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ryuhei Kawada, or pages that link to Ryuhei Kawada or to this page or whose text .
- Japan : East Asian country of about 3,000 islands; one of the world's largest economies; population about 125,000,000.
- Politics of Japan
- National Diet (Japan) : Bicameral parliament of Japan from the Meiji Restoration to the present time, although significantly modified by the 1947 Constitution; limited role in decision-making for World War Two in the Pacific, especially as Japanese party government declined.
- House of Councillors : Upper house of the Japanese parliament.
- Health : The default state of an organism under optimal conditions, a state characterized by the absence of disease and by the slowest natural rate of senescing.
- Activism : Add brief definition or description
- HIV : An infectious human retrovirus, transmitted by bodily fluids, that causes AIDS.
- Tainted blood scandal (Japan) : (薬害エイズ事件 Yakugai Eizu Jiken 'harmful medical side-effect AIDS scandal') Popular name for a series of media, political and legal events from the 1980s to the 1990s in Japan, resulting from the infection of up to 2,000 hameophilia patients with HIV, due to the use of non-heat-treated infected blood products in medicine.
- Arudou Debito : (有道出人) Japanese human rights activist, teacher and author; born and brought up in the United States, he became a naturalised Japanese citizen in 2000 (born 1965).