Reformed theology/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Reformed theology, or pages that link to Reformed theology or to this page or whose text .
- Protestantism : The branch of Christianity that separated from the Roman Catholic Church during the Reformation of the 16th century.
- Reformation : The major religious revolution in Western Europe in the 16th century, led by Martin Luther, John Calvin and other Protestants.
- Theology : Discipline that engages in dialogue and reflection about God and religion.
- Martin Bucer : Add brief definition or description
- Heinrich Bullinger : Add brief definition or description
- John Calvin : A French Protestant theologian during the Protestant Reformation.
- Canons of Dort : Add brief definition or description
- Thomas Cranmer : Add brief definition or description
- Huldrych Zwingli : Add brief definition or description