From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Theology, or pages that link to Theology or to this page or whose text .
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Scholarship : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See scholarship (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Black liberation theology : Interpretation centering upon African-American experiences for theological inquiry and reflection.
- Christian theology : The study of beliefs and concepts that have arisen within the Christian traditions.
- Christology : Theological discipline studying doctrines of the person and nature of Jesus Christ
- Ecclesiology : The study of the doctrine of the Church.
- Eschatology : The study of the doctrine of "last things" or end times, or more broadly end times scenarios themselves.
- Evangelical theology : A largely Protestant movement with an emphasis upon both a personal conversion experience with Christ and the authority of Scripture.
- Feminist theology : Interpretation centering upon women for theological inquiry and reflection.
- Gay theology : Interpretation centering upon issues of special interest to homosexual (gay/lesbian) communities.
- Islamic theology : The study of beliefs and concepts that have arisen within the various Muslim traditions.
- Jewish philosophy : Add brief definition or description
- Liberation theology : Movement in Catholic theology that seeks liberation for the poor.
- Marian theology : Theological subdiscipline which examines the role of the Virgin Mary and the Assumption in Christian theology.
- Moral theology : The study and discipline of Christian ethics.
- Natural theology : An approach to understand God outside of any reference to special revelation (Scripture).
- Pneumatology : The study of the doctrine of the Holy Spirit.
- Postmodern theology : An approach to religion using deconstruction concepts.
- Practical theology : The study of theology and practices related to ministry, such as liturgy, preaching, and pastoral care.
- Process theology : A system with the idea that reality and God are in the process of becoming.
- Reformed theology : An approach to doctrine and church government based on Calvinism as expressed in Reformed confessions.
- Soteriology : The study of the doctrine of salvation
- Systematic theology : The thematic and integrated arrangement of key topics within theology and Scripture.
- Theodicy : The defense of God's goodness and justice in light of evil.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.