RNA world hypothesis/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to RNA world hypothesis, or pages that link to RNA world hypothesis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/RNA world hypothesis. Needs checking by a human.
- Adenine : A base incorporated into DNA and RNA and part of an energy carrier, as ATP, in metabolism.
- Amino acid : Biochemical with an amino group, a carboxyl group, a hydrogen atom, and a side chain bonded to a central carbon.
- Evolution of cells : The birth of cells marked the passage from pre-biotic chemistry to partitioned units resembling modern cells.
- Genetics : The study of the inheritance of characteristics, genes and DNA.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology : A private research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological research.
- Theoretical biology : The study of biological systems by theoretical means.
- Ultraviolet : The part of the electromagnetic spectrum between the visible light and X-ray regions