Origin of life/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Origin of life, or pages that link to Origin of life or to this page or whose text .
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Universe : The summation of all particles and energy that exist and the space-time in which all events occur.
- Endosymbiont theory : Add brief definition or description
- RNA world : Add brief definition or description
- Taxonomy : The principles underlying classification, often in a hierarchy.