Psoriatic arthritis/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Psoriatic arthritis, or pages that link to Psoriatic arthritis or to this page or whose text .
- Arthritis : A group of medical conditions where there is damage caused to the joints of the body.
- Dermatology : Field of medicine that specialises in the treatment of skin disorders.
- Psoriasis : Common chronic, squamous dermatosis, marked by exacerbations and remissions and having a polygenic inheritance pattern.
- Rheumatology : Medical specialty that deals with the study, diagnosis, and treatment of connective tissue diseases; a subspecialty of internal medicine
- Ankylosing spondylitis : Inflammatory joint disease affecting the spine that occurs predominantly in young males producing pain and stiffness.
- Rheumatoid arthritis : A chronic, inflammatory autoimmune disorder that causes the immune system to attack the joints.
- Rheumatoid factor : Add brief definition or description