Council on Chiropractic Education/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Council on Chiropractic Education, or pages that link to Council on Chiropractic Education or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Council on Chiropractic Education. Needs checking by a human.
- Chiropractic History : Founded in 1885 by D. D. Palmer, the field grew through various controversies from a personal philosophy to a professionalized discipline.
- Chiropractic education : Prerequisites for entry into Chiropractic College, course requirements for matriculation and degrees available.
- Chiropractic : A complementary, alternative health-care profession that aims to heal using manual therapies on the spine and extremities.
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards : An organization of state and national Chiropractic licensing bodies.
- Geriatrics : "the branch of medicine concerned with the physiological and pathological aspects of the aged, including the clinical problems of senescence and senility."(National Library of Medicine)
- Microbiology : The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners : The international testing organization for the chiropractic profession.
- Pathology : The medical specialty that is expert in the use of laboratory methods to support clinicians in diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis
- Professional associations of chiropractic : Associations related to chiropractic