Pseudomonas putida/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pseudomonas putida, or pages that link to Pseudomonas putida or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pseudomonas putida. Needs checking by a human.
- Arthritis : A group of medical conditions where there is damage caused to the joints of the body.
- Benzene : A six carbon aromatic compound commonly used in industry as a precursor for other important aromatics such as toluene, or benzoic acid.
- Carbon dioxide : Chemical compound composed of two oxygen atoms covalently bonded to a single carbon atom.
- Cell membrane : The outer surface of a cell which encloses its contents.
- Peritoneal dialysis : Dialysis fluid being introduced into and removed from the peritoneal cavity as either a continuous or an intermittent procedure.
- Peritonitis : An inflammation of the peritoneum (the serous membrane which lines part of the abdominal cavity and some of the viscera it contains).
- Protein : A polymer of amino acids; basic building block of living systems.
- Sinusitis : Infection or inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, which may or may not be as a result of infection, from bacterial, fungal, viral, allergic or autoimmune issues.