Peritoneal dialysis/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Peritoneal dialysis, or pages that link to Peritoneal dialysis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Peritoneal dialysis. Needs checking by a human.
- Peritonitis : An inflammation of the peritoneum (the serous membrane which lines part of the abdominal cavity and some of the viscera it contains).
- Pseudomonas putida : Gram-negative,rod-shaped, saprotrophic soil bacterium which demonstrates a very diverse metabolism, including the ability to degrade organic solvents such as toluene, and is used in bioremediation.
- Renal dialysis : Therapy for the insufficient cleansing of the blood by the kidneys based on dialysis.
- Renal replacement therapy : Procedures which temporarily or permanently remedy insufficient cleansing of body fluids by the kidneys.
- Uremia : Illness accompanying kidney failure unexplained by derangements in extracellular volume, inorganic ion concentrations, or lack of known renal synthetic products.