From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/OCLC. Needs checking by a human.
- Academia : An umbrella term for scholars and their institutions.
- Academic journal : A regularly-published, peer-reviewed publication that publishes scholarship relating to an academic discipline.
- Albert Gallatin : 1761-1849, Swiss born American statesman and anthropologist
- Amma Darko : (born June 26 1956 in Koforidua, Ghana) A Ghanaian author.
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Diego Mazquiarán : Add brief definition or description
- Digital preservation : Processes and activities that ensure long-term, error-free storage of digital information.
- Director of Central Intelligence : Formerly, the U.S. official that headed both the Central Intelligence Agency and the United States intelligence community; the responsibility is now split between the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (currently Leon Panetta) and the Director of National Intelligence (currently Dennis Blair)
- Dravidistan : A proposed sovereign state for all non-Brahmin speakers of Dravidian languages in South Asia.
- El Señor Presidente : (The President) Novel by Guatemalan author Miguel Ángel Asturias, written before 1933, published 1946.
- Hans Fredrik Gude : (13 March 1825 - 17 Aug 1903) Norwegian romanticist painter and is considered along with Johan Christian Dahl, to be one of Norway's foremost landscape painters.
- Hyaenas as taphonomic agents : Theory of hyaenas as bone accumulators.
- Library science : The study of issues related to libraries and the information fields.
- Music perception : The study of the neural mechanisms involved in people perceiving rhythms, melodies, harmonies and other musical features.
- Population ecology : Sub-field of ecology concerning dynamics of species populations and their interactions with the environment.
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Robert Tarjan : Add brief definition or description
- Traumatic stress : An acute emotional condition associated with reactive anxiety, depression, and disturbance of conduct.
- Varanasi : City, also called Benares, in Uttar Pradesh state, northern India, on the Ganges River.
- William Colby : A U.S. intelligence and special operations officer eventually becoming Director of Central Intelligence (1973-1976).