From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Dravidistan, or pages that link to Dravidistan or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dravidistan. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Asia : The largest continent in both land area (with 30% of Earth's land area) and population (with 4 billion people, or 60% of Earth's population).
- Dravidian languages : A group of pre-Indo-European languages native to South Asia.
- Kerala : A State of south-western India.
- Maharashtra : Add brief definition or description
- OCLC : A nonprofit, membership, computer library service and research organization, founded in 1967 as the Ohio College Library Center.