From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Kerala. Needs checking by a human.
- Arab : People who identify with or recognise heritage from areas of the Middle East and North Africa on linguistic, cultural, ethnic or religious grounds.
- Avatar : Virtual representations of people.
- Ayurveda : A traditional Hindu system of medicine, part of complementary and alternative medicine, using mind-body interactions and herbs
- Badminton : An indoor game in which players on opposite sides of a net hit a shuttlecock with wire-strung rackets.
- Biodiversity hotspot : A species-rich ecosystem in danger of destruction by human activities.
- Cochin Royal Family : Rulers of Cochin or Kochi. They were also known as Perumpadapu Swaroopam, Kuru Swaroopam.
- Dravidistan : A proposed sovereign state for all non-Brahmin speakers of Dravidian languages in South Asia.
- Free Software Foundation : Massachusetts-based non-profit organization founded by Richard Stallman to support the free software movement.
- India : Republic in South Asia; the world's largest democracy. Borders Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, Pakistan
- Kalarippayattu : Ancient martial art that has its origins in the Kerala area of Southern India, and can be traced back to the Vedic period.
- Kingdom of Cochin : Add brief definition or description
- Kochi, India : Add brief definition or description
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Vasco da Gama : Portuguese explorer who established a sea route from Europe to India.